Label Cloud

Monday, June 23, 2008

Planning in Advance? What's That?

As it happens, Vroman's Bookstore had already given away all of their Lewis Black tickets by the time I was leaving work, so I wasn't able to attend the reading. Just another reminder to PLAN IN ADVANCE. I'm going to have to work on that.

However, I did spend the remainder of the weekend blissfully ensconced in central air conditioning with three generations of my family, all trying to stay cool. It was that happy grouping that resulted in a family viewing of Singin' in the Rain, the Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds and Donald O'Connor classic.

If you've never seen this movie, you should. I assure you, it will make you laugh. So for your viewing pleasure, I give you, the never to be duplicated, Gene Kelly.

3 comments:

Sven said...

Singin' in the Rain is another of those classics I always tell myself I'm going to watch but never get around to it. One of these days...

Glad to hear you were able to stay cool.

stu said...

Planning in... no you've lost me. I'm off to do something, I haven't decided what yet.

Anonymous said...

Three generations of family... my worst nightmare. Gene Kelly *might* make it slightly more tolerable, but that's a tall order, Mr. Kelly.