Label Cloud

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Devil Wears Suede

I confess to watching very few reality TV shows. However, one of my favorites is the popular Project Runway on Bravo, which has recently begun its promising fifth season. I doubt you're very interested in hearing why I love the show, and since it hardly relates to this blog, I'll say simply that I enjoy all things artistic, and fashion design is some very crafty art.

What is of interest, however, is that blogger friend Nevin has recently launched his very own response to Project Runway, which he is calling Project Run(A)Way: A Hater's Perspective. With his usual snarky brand of humor, Nevin deconstructs every episode from start to finish in order to unravel what he considers to be one of the greatest TV mysteries: why do people like this show?

Project Run(A)Way is updated every Wednesday night after the West Coast airing of the show - so make sure you're up-to-date when you check it out.

Make it work, people!

2 comments:

Nev said...

I wholeheartedly agree with Steph. This blog rocks!! :-) Folks, if you're a fan of Project Runway, check out ProjectRunwayHater.blogspot.com You won't be disappointed!!

Prince Gomolvilas said...

OMG, Nevin is such an Internet troll. There's no escape!